Wednesday 28 November 2012

Bluebird


  I have had a lot on my mind this past week. I've really had a few tough days of struggling through some emotions and harsh realities. I can see that there are things changing in my life and it is quite a frightening reality. A series of events and decisions all seem to collide in one week of my life, and I guess I just don't know how to find the answers.  

I felt at a standstill on Sunday afternoon, (which has carried on throughout the week) where I just did not know where to go. I think it is a build up of the past year and a half of events in my life, and now I feel like I need to answer all these pending questions in the course of this week. I find myself trying to be as honest as possible with myself, asking questions with hard or truly ugly answers. A lot of it is boiling down to who are you called to be and what is being asked of you? In order to get there what needs to be done? 

I find myself frustrated as if I'm trying to untangle myself from my sheets as I do every morning to turn off my alarm, with confusion, aggression and blinded in the dark. I search for the answers to my dreams, but all I feel is that I am fighting my fears of how to get there. 


I am not a poet, a writer or a musician, but I find comfort in these elements of life. I came across this Video of Brittany Myer singing her song called "Bluebird".Also found on here at TWLOHA :http://herewecollide.com/ 

This song reminds me of the emotional struggles I still fight with myself, the those fears of vulnerability, I guess the key now is realizing how to over come those fears with my dreams. 





No comments:

Post a Comment