Monday 10 December 2012

Peak of Christmas


 So this blog entry is a little like trail mix, a bunch of random items thrown together to make something yummy and interesting. A little bit of my week, fun things, and updates of life.

First off I have to say I had a great day last week. A couple weeks ago I was really missing my best friend and feeling that I needed her here to talk through life, give me a hug, and laugh at ridiculous things. I texted her late at night and then went to sleep. The next morning while heading for the USA I received a text from her saying she would be visiting for a few days!!!! So, last Thursday the two of us headed up to Grouse Mountain for the Peak of Christmas. We had a fantastic lunch and time together...it was a fantastic answer to prayer, something in my heart I truly needed.


                                                      View from Grouse while we had Lunch

               Now for some other Randoms that I just find amazing, fun, and things I think interesting.......


While I was cleaning my room today (yes, I know...SHOCKER!) I found this book that I was given for my birthday a couple years ago. My best friend, Christina gave this to me, because apparently it sums up my relationship with Chocolate. It really does....
There is an online reading of this short book : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbI7UD8mt8I


                                                    Marcel the Shell with Shoes On

I was sent this earlier in the week, it made me laugh and smile. I know it's ridiculous, but what isn't on the internet these days?

Yes, this summarizes my entire life's relationship with Math


Skinny Vanilla Lattes at Starbucks 
(I really cannot order at Starbucks to save my life, I only can order 
these because I read it in a magazine.)


I read this book a few years ago and loved it! My Dad recommended it to me and after he learned that the movie was coming out, he decided to take me to it. They did a great job following the book and we were not disappointed! It was a wonderful Father-Daughter outing on opening night. 



I am currently LOVING watching old TV series. Two Favorites right now are I Love Lucy and The Dick Van Dyke Show...they don't make TV like they use to. 


Lucy and Ethel Sing Friendship. I love this Scene


And Finally to End it all I saved the Very Best for Last. While searching for a Bible Passage to help me understand my future, choices to make I came across this PROVERBS 16:1-9. 
Read it, it is well worth your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment